Chapter 15 : Symbols Of Power

Currently we find both young gods fighting many automations, they were practically demolishing them until the last one was destroyed by itachi.

Percy : good job you two.

Arthur : thanks dad.

Percy : you know I think both of you are ready.

Itachi : for what ?

Percy : to get your symbols of power.

Arthur / itachi ( excitedly) : really dad!

Percy : yes, I think both of you are strong and mature enough. We will talk about it tommorow , for now go to sleep.

The twins nodded excitedly and went to bed.

Hela : well they seem happy.

Amora : not everyday a god gets their symbol of power.

Percy : I wonder what weapons they will choose.

In itachi's room.

Itachi was really excited, tommorow he would get his symbol of power, he wondered what he should make it, he was good at almost every weapon. He went to bed and closed his eyes thinking of his problem.

In the dream

Itachi saw himself in a village, it looked like an old fashioned one. He saw a spear that radiated power floating in the center.

 He saw a spear that radiated power floating in the center

"Come if you belieave you are worthy of my power " . Those were the words itachi heard in his head  before he was forced to awaken from his dream.

Itachi woke up sweating, his hands were shaking and he was in shock, gods normally don't get dreams and that spear, one way or another itachi knew that he should seek the spear, but where could it be ?

He looked at his pillow and was surprised to see a map, it wasn't there before, he looked at it and saw that it detailed a location and he knew it was the location of the spear was. He would set out to find it tommorow.

With arthur

Like his brother itachi, arthur was excited to get his symbol of power, however unlike him, he knew what he wanted, he wanted a sword, he was the best at handling a sword and he could almost rival his father in sword play.

He was finally able to sleep after much thinking.

In dream

Arthur found himself in a medow, he saw a sword stabbed in a stone, it was perhaps the most beutiful sword he has ever seen.