Chapter 48 : Match Reaction

Triton : can you believe this ? I saw it and I still have a hard time accepting it is true.

Other gods and goddesses were drinking and trying to understand what happened in the last fight during the break.

Athena : it is hard to accept that arthur showed power on par with the big three, but the truth is infront of us.

Artemis : but how ? We are olympians children of zeus, we have been alive longer than arthur and we still are not up to his level.

Amphirtite ( with pride )  : did you forget who his father is ? Perseus is the most powerful god, even stronger than shiva himself. Besides arthur is a son of the sea belonging to the house of poseidon, it would be obvious that he would be strong.

This made some children of zeus grit their teeth in envy, while they may deny it, they too wanted the kind of power percy and his son have, to know that a half blood turned god who was younger than them became more powerful than them was a blow to their ego.

Thor : perseus must be proud of his son.

Loki : his power is scary.

Hermes : well I learned not to mess with percy or his kids today, right ares ?

Only ares himself was not listenning to anyone and was in his own world with a drink in his hand.

Ares : ( even if I were to train for a thousand years I would still not be as strong as them, how is it that I the god of war am beaten by a mere god of battle in strength ).

Athena : leave him alone he is still stunned, though I am curious hela.

Hela : about what ?

Athena : itachi, does he have the same power as arthur because if so then it might allow him to beat the shinto god.

Hela : who knows ? We will just have to wait and see.

This earned her a groan from some curious gods.

Hera : well if he is as strong then he will not have a problem.

Hestia : I pray to chaos that he will be okay.

Amora : my baby boy, I am so proud of you.

Just then the norse god frandral appeared and got much too close to amora to her likeing.

Frandral : hello sexy.

Amora : leave me alone, I am married.

Frandral : come on, spend some time with a real man not a greek weakling.

Amora : you aren't even half the man my husband is.

Frandral was then blasted away by a wave.

Triton : that should take care of him.

Amora : thanks triton.

Triton : no problem sister in law.

In DC world

Antiope : I must say lord arthur's power is indeed impressive.

Donna : just that ? He destroyed an entire universe, power like that is not shown often.

Hippolyta : for such a young god, his strength level sure is impressive.

Artemis : hard to comrehend that someone younger than me can have this much power and skill.

Antiope : I pity the person who wishes to mess with percy and his family.

In tower

Kara : oh yeah, my boyfriend is the best.