Chapter 3 : The Tournament part 1

Note : I own nothing.

The month was almost over, percy has trained under chaos and learned things he could never imagine, it was also a giant eye openner, he was humble and all that but percy thought himself quite strong, his domains granted him much power, he has trained for thousands of years to master them, he also thought he was quite a good sword fighter, all those thoughts were demolished on the first day of practice when he fought chaos, he knew he would not win,but he did not expect to be on the ground after only 1 minute from the start even when he used his domains to fight, he was easily disarmed in a sword fight and beaten, all the pride and hard work he had went down the drain, even so he got back up and trained like hell, chaos told him he was good for olympian standards and even low primodial but not on things on his level, that made him want to reach a level close to chaos's level even if he was warned that that might never happen,it was not lust for power,but his want to protect his family and to prove himself, he would not let something like what happened to annabeth happen again.

And so the month went by and he was instructed in swordsplay , he was forced to fight without a weapon because according to chaos the olympian pantheon relied on their symbols of power too much which percy agreed to, he had been taught how to use his domains to make attacks he would never had thought of, he was put in situations were he almost died, but kept going, he fought chaos every day , he wanted to land a single blow, only one and he would be satisfied for now, finally two days before the tournament he succeded.

Chaos : congratulations perseus, you landed a hit.

Percy (panting) : finally, I did it.

Chaos : I honestly did not think you would get this far during your trainning, our growth has surpassed my expectation, which is why I belieave a reward is deserved.

Percy : you don't have to, you did more than enough.

Chaos : I insist.
Not letting percy speak, chaos place a hand on percy's shoulder and muttered in a language percy did not understand, percy felt a pain in his back and when he looked back he saw golden wings sprouting fom his back.

Percy : they are beutiful.

Chaos : they are more than that, these wings are indestructable, you can use them to block attacks and fly at very high speeds.

Percy : zeus will not be happy I can enter his domain.

Chaos : he enters your domain when he wants to bang mortals, all the gods and goddesses do that or did you forget Earth is your domain, you can probably get many favors if you bring that up and threaten to ban them from it.

Percy : I will think about it, but for now there is no need .

Chaos : you should rest tommorow so you can be at your best.

Percy : I will.

Chaos : you better give me a good show, I did not train you to lose in your first round.