Chapter 21 : School and Surprises

Hello this chapter is a bit long and focuses on the kids, next one will be on percy and the league meeting.

The next day arthur and itachi got ready to go to school, they knew they would have to talk to kara and barbara about everything and see if they still want to date them.

The kids entered the kitchen to see their father and mothers in the kitchen with their dad making blue cookies and panckakes with syrup.

Hela : good morning.

Itachi : morning.

Amora : are you kids sure you want to go back to school ?

Arthur : yeah, it is for the best, plus we want to talk to kara and barbara.

Hela : as you like, but it will be hard getting the cars out so you may have to teleport there.

Percy : you can do that or do it the jackson way.

Itachi/hela/arthur/amora : jackson way ?

Percy pulled itachi and arthur and said something to them privately making them smile.

Hela : I am not going to like this am I .

Amora : nope neither will I, now kids remmember if anyone bullies you turn them into an animal.

Itachi/arthur : we will.
Running out to do what their father told them

Hela : what did you do ?

Percy : I am innocent.

Amora : I don't belieave that for a second.

Percy put a hand on his heart and pretended to be hurt.

Percy : that hurts , right here.

Hela : we know

With itachi and arthur.

The two boys were now reaching their modes of transportation, what are they you may ask well for itachi it was a black pegasus made out of shadows that only he could ride while for itachi it was a pure white pegasus.