Baby Give Me One More Chance

Ari's POV

Harry and Selena are so cute. Harlena! It's time for me to try and move on. I'm tired of waiting. As a matter of fact, I have a date tonight at 6. What kind? Casual. With who? Nathan Skyes. We did a song together. Almost is Never Enough from my first album, Yours Truly. I wonder if Zayn has been on a date. I... The door knocked. Harry and Selena aren't home. They took Alea and Alec to the park. They're so cute. I open the door.

"Hey Nathan."

"Hey Ari.You look beautiful."

"Thank you. You don't look to bad your self."

I was wearing a pink lace crop top, skater skirt, and pink vans. He led me to the car and opened the door. I muttered a thank you. I'm not allowed to know where we're going. I hate date surprises. Zayn used to... I can't think about him anymore. I'm with Nathan now. We arrived at a park. The same park where you know who sang to me. I can't do this.

"Nathan, I'm sorry I can't do this."

"It's okay. I'll take you home."

"Can you drop me off somewhere else?"

"Sure."

I have him the directions to the One Direction flat. We arrived there in about 15 minutes.

"Thank you."

"Ari, I hope we can still be friends."

"I'd like that. Bye."

I knocked on the door and he opened it.

"What are you doing here?"

"Zayn, we need to talk. Please."

"Alright."

He lead me to the living room.

"I'm sorry about everything. Going out with Luke felt wrong. Jai forced himself on me. He was too strong. I thought you moved on with that girl."

"It's my fault too. I should've let you explain. I was really broken with out. Will you give me one more chance?"

"I love you too much to let you go. We have to make a promise. Neither of us can get mad about something without an explanation. Promise?"

"Promise. I love you, Ari."

"I love you too, Zayn."

Please comment and vote!! I want this story to be 75 or 80 parts. Thank you to ayeitsmrsmalik. What do you want to see next? Next update Sunday.