Life Is Great

Ari's POV

I'm trying to adjust that Harry bought us a new home. Well a new flat.

"Babe, what do you think?"

It was so sweet of him to do this. I couldn't hate this idea. We are next door where the lads are.

"Harry, I love it!"

"I knew you would. The lads don't know yet. I wanted to surprise you first. Let's go tell them."

We walked out of the flat and went to tell the lads about the new flat.

"Lads?"

"Living room."

I think Liam yelled that. I'm guessing they're playing video games.

"Hi, Harry. Ari." they said in unison.

That still is weird. Harry spoke up.

"Guess who moved in next door?"

Louis spoke up now.

"Who?"

"Ari and I, with the twins!"

They all got up to congratulate us. All three of them. One person was missing. Zayn.

"Guys, I'll be back."

They nodded their heads while playing video games. I feel so bad. I Need to talk to him. Make things right. I found Zayn's room. I knocked.

"Zayn."

Zayn's POV

After hearing the news, I had to leave. Yeah, Harry's my best mate, but I fell in love. I lost Perrie, my first love. We're okay and everything, but I already lost one love. Do I have to loose another? It's not fair. Life just isn't fair. I heard a knock on my door.

"Zayn."

The voice I love to hear, but I'm hurt.

"Go away."

I heard my door open. Does anyone not understand go away?

"What do you want?"

"I came here to talk."

"Talk then."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt. What am I going to do about Harry? I love him, but I find myself falling more in love with you."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying we need to find Harry a new girl."

"Why?"

"So we could be together."

I'm so happy right now! I hope Harry won't be hurt. We are going to find him a new girl. One he'll fall in love with. I smashed my lips onto hers and she kissed back. Life can be great.

Please comment and vote!! Who should Harry's new girl be? Comment that. Zariana is on, not official. Yet!! Bye!! Next update Sunday