Moving On

Ari's POV

I should be enjoy this date, but I'm not. Zayn is over there with a beautiful girl having an amazing time. While I'm here sulking over there.

"Ari, you okay?"

Ashton seems like a nice guy. If he can move on, why can't I?

"I'm fine. I'm just happy to be here with you."

I really do mean those words. I see Harry with a beautiful girl, too. It doesn't seem like Selena minded. Her and Luke had been smiling at each other since they started talking. This "date" can hopefully turn into something else. Sel and I can then be happy as Diall. Payzer too. They're both amazing and cute couples. I hope that will happen with Ashton.

~~

We've been at the restaurant for over two hours. I feel butterflies and sparks with Ashton.

"Ari, I know it hasn't been that long, but will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled at those words.

"Yes."

I kissed him and looked over at Selena and Luke.

"Selena, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!"

I saw her kiss him. Aw, they're so cute. We've moved on and I feel better.

Zayn's POV

Harry and I heard everything. All this time we've been making them jealous, but it didn't work. These girls are pretty that go by the names of Emily and Becca. They're wonderful girls and I know someone is going to make them very happy. We decided to leave and Harry and I will drive the girls home. Harry is very upset that Selena is now Luke's girlfriend. I'm upset that I lost Ari and she's Ashton's girlfriend. They really moved on.

Please comment and vote. Thanks to ayeitsmrsmalik. What do you want to see next? Next update Sunday.