Ruined

Ari's POV

I'm so happy. Zayn is taking me out on a date. I get to relax from from taking care of Alec and Alea. Being a mother to one baby is hard, but twins are even harder. That's twice the work. I do love my babies. Harry agreed to take care of them, but I wanted to be sure he had no plans. I found out that he planned a date with Selena, from Louis. and I made him go on that date. They went earlier and should be back like 10 minutes before Zayn and I leave. I told him he's going to come home and relax. Zayn and I will be taking the twins with us. He wants to have a connection with them as their uncle. It's weird I know but we're all used to it. I'll be getting Alea ready while Zayn gets Alec ready. I have the perfect outfit set for her. She's gonna look so cute. My kids are growing up. It feels like just yesterday that I gave birth and held them for the first time. I'm going to shower Alea have one of the boys watch her when I'm done while I'm showering for like 20 minutes.

"Li, can you watch Alea for 20 minutes?"

"Sure."

I'm so grateful for the guys. I'm kinda glad that the tour was cancelled. My life is great the way it is. I'm making my way into music. Performed at the Victoria Secret Show. Okay, time to shower

~~~

After I was doing showering, I got dressed in pajamas so my hair can dry and I can get Alea ready first. I heard a knock on the door.

"Coming."

I opened the door to see the Janoskins.

"Hi guys."

"Hey, cutie."

Is Jai flirting with me? Or is that his personality?

"Come in."

The walked into the living room.

"Not to be rude but, what are you guys doing here?"

"I need to visit my girlfriend."

"Who is she?"

"You, babe."

"Where's Selena?"

"Why Luke?"

"She's mine."

"We both have boyfriends."

"Babe, you'll love me so much more."

"I'm sure Selena would have a fun time with me."

"Leave."

"Babe..."

"No, leave and don't come back."

"I'll be back for you babe. This isn't over."

"Tell Selena we can have a good time."

"Bye!"

"Zayn!"

"Yeah, babe."

"I'm not feeling well. Can we go some other time?"

"Yeah babe. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just need some sleep."

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you too."

I was really looking forward to going on the date with Alec and Alea. Luke and Jai had to mess it up. I had everything set. Our date is ruined.

Please comment and vote! thanks to @ayeitsmrsmalik and @GrandeDuet_Fan for the ideas. What do you want to see next? Next update Sunday.