Turned Down

Ari's POV

Sel and I are with Luke and Ashton at the flat. It's been a week. Let's just say when we're here or just Selena and I, they aren't. Only Niall, Liam, and Louis are here when we are. I thought I had a spark with Ashton, but it quickly faded. It's not the same spark with him. I feel bad because I can tell Ashton likes me and I don't want to hurt him. I'll talk to Selena.

"Sel, can I talk to you?"

I lead her to my now room.

"What's going on?"

"I don't feel the same way like I did with him."

"With Ashton?"

"Yeah, I feel bad."

"I don't feel the same with Luke."

"Then we have to tell them it's not working and hopefully everything will be okay. We have to tell them gently and maybe we can still be friends."

"Okay, let's go. Where are the twins?"

"With Liam, Louis, and Niall in the backyard."

"Okay. Let's go."

"Luke, Ashton. Sel and I have something to say and we're really sorry..."

Luke spoke up.

"We get it. It's okay. I hope you guys get back together. We'll still be friends."

Aww, they're so sweet. Sel and I gave them both a hug and promised to talk and hang out sometimes. They walked in with hurt expressions on their faces.

"Luke and Ashton are gone. It didn't feel the same."

I didn't think I had the courage to talk to them right now.

"Does the mean we'll take you back? It doesn't. Harry and I moved on, completely. You should too."

That hurt. They left to their rooms, leaving Sel and I in the living room. I hoped everything would be okay. I think Sel and I should move out abs stay at a hotel temporarily, with my kids.

Please comment and vote!! Sorry it's late. I was,tired last night and fell asleep. Thanks to ayeitsmrsmalik. What do you want to see next? Next update Sunday.