Appointment

Ari's POV

I made an appointment for the baby doctor at one o'clock.

"Harry, go get ready."

"What time did you make the appointment?"

"One o'clock. Now, hurry up!"

"Okay."

I was ready, so now I'm waiting for Harry. Might as well watch tv. Right?!

~~20 Minutes Later~~

Harry was finished getting dressed and we got into the car. I was wearing a Minnie mouse t-shirt and skinny jeans, with black vans and a ponytail. Harry was wearing black skinnies, a white v-neck with a black blazer. I turned on the radio and Demi Lovato was on. Harry and I started singing.

"Even if the stars and moon collide

I never want you back into my life

You can take your words and all your lies

Oh, oh, oh, I really don't care."

We finished Demi's song and listened to Jason Durelo ft. 2 Chainz, Talk Dirty. I love that song. (A/N: I do!)

"All I really need to understand is

When you talk dirty to me

(beat)

Talk dirty to me

(beat)

Talk dirty to me

(beat)

Get jazzy with it."

(A/N: Sorry if I get any lyrics wrong. Correct me in comments so I can fix it)

We finished singing that and arrived at the doctors office. Harry opened the door for me. I muttered a thank you. He's always getting to my door before me. I'm not slow. It's just he rushes to my side. We're at the desk. You know you tell them you're here for an appointment.

"Do you have an appointment?"

"Yes."

"Name?"

"Ariana Grande."

"Alright. The doctor will be with you shortly."

Soon enough, I was called five minutes later.

"Ariana Grande."

I got up.

"Harry, you can stay here."

"Alright."

I followed the nurse to a room. We went inside.

"Ariana, what are you here for?"

"I took three pregnancy tests. They all said I'm pregnant. I just want to be sure."

"Okay, let's see."

It's true. I'm pregnant. It's too early to know the gender. I have to come here every week for a check up. I got to leave.

"Harry, it's true. I'm pregnant."

"Ari, that's great. We're going to have to tell the lads."

"What about over dinner?"

"Okay, tonight. With them and their girlfriends."

It's officially. I'm pregnant. Me, Ariana Grande, is carry a little human inside of her. A miracle.

Please comment and vote!! Next update, who knows when. Whenever I'm not busy, because of school. If I'm not tired either. One question and comment this. How would you feel is someone always stared at you, every time you're around them? What does that mean? Comment your answer. Love you all!!

Never Broken (arianagrande and onedirection fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें