Celebration

Zayn's POV

Today we decided to celebrate. My engagement to Perrie, even though it was like five months ago. We never got around to it. For Harry and Ariana having twins. Harry said he would cook. Ariana would help and they wanted to bake cupcakes, too. Ari's idea to make red velvet cupcakes. We insisted that we go out because we're celebrating Harry and Ariana too. Harry refused and said he would cook.

"Zayn, can I talk to you?"

It was Perrie.

"Yeah."

By the way, I was in my room and everybody else was in the living room. That's where we are all the time.

"Zayn. You know I love you to pieces."

"Yeah, I know."

"It's not going to work out."

"Perrie, what do you mean?"

"I'm not trying to hurt you. I'm going on tour soon and you're going to have the Where Are We? tour. The distance will be too much."

"I know. It's okay, Perrie. Friends at least?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry, Zayn."

"You don't need to be."

"I love you."

She left my room and went downstairs. I let her keep the ring. It's for her to remember our time together. I'm not as hurt as I should be. Maybe Perrie is right. All these tours and our crazy schedules wouldn't let us see each other much."

"Zayn. Dinner is ready."

"Coming."

I walked downstairs and see everybody staring at me.

"Zayn, I told them what happened."

"Guys, it's cool. Perrie and I are good."

We ate dinner and the cupcakes. Harry, along with the help of Ariana made pasta and chicken. It was really good. We have a good time around each other.

Please comment and vote!! Double update!! Next update Saturday or Sunday, maybe sooner. Can someone make a trailer for this?! Thank you!! Love you!!