Harry's New Girl

Ari's POV

I need to tell Harry. Zayn and I do, but we need to find him a new girl. Somebody who will stay with him and not have a crush on their best mate. I do feel bad. I love Harry, but my love for Zayn is only getting stronger. We're not official yet. He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend. Is it a bad thing to fall in love with someone else? I feel like I betrayed Harry. That's why I'm finding him a new girl. Hopefully it will ease the pain of me hurting him. Then, we can fix things. About the flat, he needs to sell it. I have to be gentle when I tell him about Zayn and I loving each other. Even though we're not official,but whoever I find to mend Harry's heart, I hope we can be friends. I do feel really bad. Things happen. I got the perfect person for him. My good friend Selena Gomez (A/N: pretend even though they really don't talk to each other!) I got my phone out to call her and see if she'd like to come over. She's in London for some event thing. We all could hang out and there could be a spark between her and Harry. I hope everything goes well. I got my phone out and called her.

~~Phone Convo~~

A: Hey, Sel.

S: Hey, Ari. What do you need?

A: I was wondering if you can come to the One Direction flat.

S: Sure. I'll see you in 10.

A: Okay, see you.

S: Bye.

A: Bye.

I need to talk to Harry either later today after Selena leaves or tomorrow. I do seem like a bad person. I kinda felt like Harry and I weren't as in love as I thought we were. We didn't have that much in common . It was hard to have a conversation. It would mostly be about the baby or our careers. Harry, you're new girl will be Selena Marie Gomez.

Sorry it's short, it was rushed. Next chapter is Selena,coming. Will Harry like her? Thank you for reading. next update Sunday!