Zaylena

Ariana's POV

I'm making out with Harry. My hands are tangled in his hair. I love it. This feels wrong, but so right. I'm with Zayn, but I can't bring myself to let go. I feel like my feelings for Zayn are vanishing. We barely spend together. I spend more time with Harry than I did with my own boyfriend. I'm feeling fireworks when I kiss Harry. I guess me being with him brought those strong feelings back. I have to talk to someone I trust to help me with this. I think I'm addicted. Harry is my drug and I love it.

Zayn's POV

The lads, along with Selena came back. Danielle, Perrie, and Eleanor couldn't make it. I think it's great that Perrie can still be friends with everybody. Alec and Alea are so cute. Alec is such a mixture of Harry and Ariana. They both are. I mean like when doesn't just look like Harry or one just looks like Ariana. I opened the door and my heart shattered. It's Ariana and Harry making out. This is what it feels like to be cheated on. For some reason, it doesn't hurt me that much. I'm staring at Selena and she's breath taking. I lean in and so does she. I'm making out with Sel.

Please comment and vote! I'm sorry it's short. Bad writers block. What do you want to see next? I really need ideas. Next update Sunday.