Got You Back

Harry's POV

I've been thinking. I do need Selena back. I can't keep doing whatever this is. I can't stay away from her. I'm going to get her back together. I'm going to their hotel. I tracked where their phones are. Like Ariana would ever tell me. Thank you for apps. Speaking of Ariana, she can't keep my kids away from me. I'm going to get them back. Alea and Alec are my kids too. I want to see them grow every minute. They're my world. Zayn is too hard headed and thinks Ariana should apologize to him. Ariana's soon going to end up moving on. I'm going over there to know the truth and get Sel back. I have a plan.

Selena's POV

I'm not feeling good. No, I'm not sick. I want Harry back. Maybe he's coming over here to let me explain. Nah. I wish things didn't turn out that way, but they did and I hope everything ends up okay. Ari told me if Harry gets me back and comes to see me before Zayn, she's completely moving on. I tried to reason with her, but she doesn't want to keep waiting on something we never got a chance to explain. I hope I get Harry back. I need him back. He's my other half. We're Harlena. I hear a knock on the door.

"Ari, I'll get it."

"Okay."

She's probably with the kids. I open the door to see Harry with a guitar.

"Can we fall, one more time. Stop the tape, and rewind. And if you walk away, I know I'll fade cuz there is nobody else. It's gotta be you."

I feel tears. That was so sweet.

"Selena, I'm sorry. I'm in love with you. It's gotta be you. Be mine?"

"Harry, I love you. I'm yours."

Harry's back with me. I feel so happy. That means Ari's moving on, for good. I have to deal with that later. Right now, I got Harry back.

Please comment and vote!! Thanks to ayeitsmrsmalik. What do you want to see next? Next update Sunday.