Diall

Niall's POV

Demi Lovato! My crush. My celebrity crush. Here. Right in front of me.

"Hi, Ni."

"H-hi-i A-r-ri."

"Niall, this is Demi Lovato. Demi, Niall Horan."

"Hi, Niall. I'm Demi."

"Hi, I'm Niall."

I talked normally! What I mean is I didn't stutter. She's just beautiful.

"Demi, I was wondering. If you'd like to go on a date with me. You know, to get to know each other."

"Yeah, sure."

"Cool, be ready by nine."

"What should I wear?"

"Casual, nothing too fancy."

"Okay, see you tonight at nine."

"Tonight."

She walled away, probably to Ariana. I got a date with Demi Lovato!

Demi's POV

I got a date with Niall Horan. He's been my celebrity crush for like forever. He's just so cute and has an amazing voice. How can you not have a crush? I left the room because Ari wanted to know everything that happened. Not before I learned what happened in the five and a half months since she's been here. By her pregnant stomach, a lot happened. I never was told the father. Ari's not like that, but you know what I mean.

"How did it go?"

"It went great. I have a date tonight."

"When? Where? What should you wear?"

"Ari, calm down."

"Okay, just tell me."

"Nine. I don't know where. Casual, nothing to fancy."

"We gotta get you ready."

"It's too early."

"You're never too early."

This girl is crazy. I have a date with Niall! Fans created a name for us. Diall.

Please comment and vote!! I'm so sorry it was rushed. Stupid school work and that stuff. Thoughts? Ideas on what you want next? Next update Sunday.