Zariana

Zayn's POV

Today, I want to do something nice for Ari. Just as friends. I know what you were thinking. Once she gives births, she'll be tired and cranky. Don't forget the mood swings. They're not so great now. She started crying because we didn't have any strawberries. Harry had to go and buy some. Don't make a pregnant girl upset or mad. Trust me, you don't want that to happen. She asked me at night to go buy her favorite red velvet cupcakes. It had to be a certain kind of brand. When I said no, she threw her heel high show at up. They were like six or eight inches. Something like that, but luckily she missed. I ended searching everything for her. Another tip, always say yes to a pregnant girl. Bad things can happen. Anyways, I'm not planning a big fancy dinner. We're just going to do something normal friends do. I told her to get ready in something casual.

"Ari, you ready?"

"Yeah, coming!"

I saw her coming downstairs. She's wearing blue skinny jeans, a pink sweater that says love, and pink converse.

"Let's go."

We went to my car and I opened the door. She muttered a thank you. Ari turned on the radio. The song Fancy by Iggy Azeala(sorry if it's spelled wrong). Being the losers we are, we started singing.

"I'm so fancy, you already know
I'm in the fast lane, from L.A. to
Tokyo, I'm so fancy, can't you
taste this gold."

Soon enough, we're here.

"A carnival!! Zayn, you took me to a carnival."

"Yeah, Harry told me you love them."

"My little curly love."

(Why did I write that? Hits my head.)

Yeah, your love.

"Since he's busy, I'd thought to take you and let you relax."

"Thank you."

We went on a ferris wheel. I was so calm! Then, I got her cotton candy. Pink to be exact. We played a bunch of the games. The last thing was the ring toss. There's this big pink bear that I won for Ari. Thank you she took it.

"Zayn, thank you for today."

"No problem."

"I'm going to name this bear Hariana. For Harry and I."

"That's nice."

We left the carnival and started driving home. That bear can be named something else. Zariana. For Zayn and Ariana.

Please comment and vote!! Aww, Zayn still has that crush on Ari. Next update when I have time or have ideas. Summers here= more updates. BYE!!!