Official Part 2

Ariana's POV

This was the best day I've been on. Zayn really made me feel special and beautiful. Even though I look like a pumpkin with this huge baby bump. After dinner, he took us to the beach to watch the sunset. Pink fireworks, my favorite color appeared.

"Ariana Grande, will you be my girlfriend?"

I turned around. There was Zayn holding a fake pink rose.

"Will you?"

"Yes, Zayn!"

He picked me up, spun me around, and kissed me. I'm officially Zayn's girlfriend.

Harry's POV

Zayn took Ari out on a date, and now I'm taking Selena on a date. Do you think I moved on too fast? That question to that is no. Ariana and I, We did love each other, but we just didn't show it that much. I didn't take her out on as much dates as I would wanted to. We're friends, that's a good thing. Even though we didn't work out, we still have that love for each other. When the twins are born, I'm going to be the best father. The twins will have a great mother and four great uncles. After Zayn took Ari out, Dani and El went to go help Selena get ready. I can't wait to make her mine. What if she says no? Don't think like that. I have to stay positive. I'm taking her to dinner and a walk on the beach. Zayn and I kinda planned this together, so I didn't steal his idea or anything. I hear the sound of heels walking down the stairs. She looks amazing. Selena is wearing a blue dress with a slit(a/n: the dress at vmas 2013, forgot what shoes.) and black pumps. Her hair is straightened and is let down. I love how she has little makeup on. She doesn't need it.

"Harry, close your mouth, and stop drooling."

Thanks El.

"Your welcome."

Did I say that out loud?

"Yes."

"Whatever, bye guys."

"Be safe, you already have kids on the way."

Thank you very much Louis. I led Sel to my black range rover and opened the door for her. I gotta be a gentlemen. It's my first date with her. I can't ruin it. I was actually thinking about proposing to Ariana, now she's with Zayn and I'm with Selena. Small world. Things just took a turn. I should be mad because Ariana broke my heart, but Sel was just right there mending it. Everything is okay. We're almost there. The car ride was silent with the radio on.

"Give it up for Selena Gomez, Come And Get it!"

"You got the kinda love that I want lemme get that (Lemme get that Yeah)

And Baby once I get it I'm yours no take backs (Take backs, take backs)

Gonna love you for life I ain't leaving your side

Even if you knock it, ain't no way to stop it

Forever you're mine, Baby I'm addicted no lie, no lie

(Eh-Boo-Eh, Ah-Bella-Ya) I'm not too shy

To show how I love you, I got no regrets (Eh-Bee-Eh-Boo-Eh, Ah-Bella-Ya)"

We sang her song until we made it to the restaurant. I opened the door for her. Selena just looks amazing.

"Reservation for Styles."

"Right this way."

I laced Selena's hand with mine and had a private table with no interruptions. No paparazzi or fans. I love my fans, but this date is special to me. We both ordered steak and salad, and as drinks lemonade.

~~After Dinner~~

After dinner, I took Sel and I to the beach to watch the sunset. I told you earlier, I didn't steal any of this from Zayn. Remember we planned this stuff together. We were both watching the sunset.

"It's beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as the girl I'm with now."

"Cheeky."

"You love me."

"Do I?"

"Prove it. Count to ten the follow me."

"What? Harry, what do you..."

Before she finished her sentence I ran away to the place I want her to meet me. I counted to ten and waited for Selena. A couple seconds later I see her and take out a fake rose. She meets me and looks down.

"Will you be mine?" is spelled out in rose petals.

"Oh my gosh! Harry, yes! I'll be yours!"

I gave her the rose and kissed her. Selena is my official girlfriend.

Please comment and vote!! I need a girl for Niall. Demi Lovato or anyone else. Important author's note next so read it. Next update Sunday, depending on the authors note. Bye!!