In The Moment

Ari's POV

I'm home from the twins. It's been a week now and Harry's been so helpful with. He's such a great father. It's just so amazing. Alec and Alea so cute. They have some of my cuteness, but mostly Harry's. Wait, did I just call Harry cute? I can't think like that. I'm with Zayn, right? Right.  Everyone went out to the movies and dinner. I insisted Harry should go,  but he says he wants to see every minute of the twins. He's so sweet. His memorizing beautiful green eyes. His curly hair that I would love to run my fingers through them.  Ari, what's wrong with you? I'm just giving a good friend compliments. I love Zayn. It's not like I'm going to fall for Harry again. Right?

Harry's POV

I'm here with Ari and the twins. Alec and Alea are so cute. They must get that from Ari. Did I just call Ariana cute? I can't think like that. I have Selena and she's the best girlfriend. Everyone went out to watch a movie and eat dinner. Ariana insisted I should go, but I wanted to stay here and spend time with her and the twins. She's so sweet and amazing. Her cute smile. Beautiful ombre hair. So cute on how short she is. Harry, what's wrong with you? I was just giving a very good friend of mine compliments. I love Selena. It's not like I'm going to fall for Ariana again, right? It was time for the twins to go to sleep. They're so easy to handle. I just love them. Alec and Alea are so cute. Not as cute as Ari. Harry, shut up. After we put the twins down, we decided to go into the living room and watch tv. I can't help but look at her, and she looks back. I start to lean in, so does she. I find myself making out with Ariana.

Please comment and vote! Sorry it's short and sucks. What do you want to see next? Really I need help. Next update Sunday.