Touring With Who?

Ariana's POV

My alarm clock went off. Ugh!!! I'm soo tired, but I have to go to the recording studio. My manager wants to tell me something. Not sure what it is. I got out of bed and turned off my alarm. Got my towel, bra, panties, socks, jeans, and a t-shirt that has a just a red heart on it. Casual day. Nothing big. I hope. I took a 20 minute shower singing One Direction songs. They are the BIGGEST BOY BAND IN THE WORLD!!! I got out and wrapped myself in a towel. Dried myself and got dressed. Did my make up lightly and my hair falling loosely down my back. I slipped on my vans. I love vans(A/N: I really do love vans!!). Got my purse, you know that little side ones and put my phone and wallet in there. I left the house into my car. I drove to the studio to see my manger Krista smiling.

"What's with the smile?!"

"Ari!! Guess what?!"

"What?"

"You're going on a mini one month tour with..."

"With who?"

"ONE DIRECTION!!!"

"Are you serious?!"

"Yes!!"

Omg!!!

"Thank you so much Krista!!"

"Your welcome. You leave tomorrow. Have fun. Bye, Ari."

"Thanks! Bye, Krista."

I forgot I skipped breakfast. I went to Starbucks and got cookies and a Carmel drink(whatever you call them). I sat down at a table in the corner. I can't believe it. I'm going on tour with One Direction. Did I mention I have maybe a teensy crush on Zayn Malik. Well, I do. There's one problem, you know Perrie Edwards from Little Mix. Yeah, her. She's dating him. I just have a teensy crush on him. It's nothing big. I can't wait!!!

Plz comment and vote!!! Just so we are clear, this book is on hold until Together Forever is done. Be patient with me PLEASE!! Someone wanted an update so I did one. Plz be patient!!! Special thanks to katmercedd who made the cover for Never Broken, Together Forever, and the sequel to Together Forever, We Can Make It.