Styles Twins

Ari's POV

"Well, Harry and I need to choose between a couple names before we leave the hospital."

I let everybody go home and relax while Harry and I think of names. Harry went to go get some Nando's because hospital food is not the best. Yeah, it's bad. Never eat it. Choosing names for twins are hard. Only pick one that you like and make sure it fits. That's what kind of name I want for the twins. Something that fits. I hear the door open to see Harry. Was I thinking that long?

"Okay, Harry. We need some names."

"Edward."

"Nah. something different. That could be an option."

"Alexa."

"Lena."

"James."

"Jackson."

"Jasmine."

"Rose."

"Christine or Christina."

"Jack."

"Harry Jr."

"Harry, we're not naming our baby boy after you."

"Okay, fine."

"I have some names in mind."

I whispered the names in his ear.

"Perfect."

"Call the guys and girls here so they can see the twins again, with names."

"Okay, I'll be back."

I pushed the button to call the nurse. 

"Are the twins awake?"

"Yes, Mrs. Styles. I'll get them for you."

Before I could correct her, she left to get the twins. I feel why my cheeks getting red. Wait, why am I blushing? It's probably nothing. The nurse came back with the twins. I was holding my babies. Not long after Harry came with everybody else. I handed Harry the boy, while I held the girl.

"Everybody, we would like to introduce you to Alea Natalie Styles and Alec Riley Styles."

Please comment and vote! Sorry it's short and sucks. ayeitsmrsmalik for the name of Riley. karlaluvzayn for the name of Natalie, and Broken_Life909 for having the name Alea for the girl and inspiring for Alec. What do you want to see next? Next update Sunday.