Date

Selena's POV

I'm getting ready for my date with Zayn. This all sounds so weird, but feels so right. I shouldn't dress too fancy or casual. I can't wait. I wasn't even this excited for my date with Harry. I was excited, but not this much. Harry is a good guy and everything, but we weren't meant to be. I'm okay with that because you figure that out before moving in together and stuff like that. I'm going to wear a simple pink heart shirt, skater skirt. and my black vans. First I have to shower. I got a towel, underwear, bra, my clothes, hair stuff, makeup, my brush, and socks. The date is in 45 minutes. I usually sing in the shower because I just like it. I really don't have a reason, I just do it.

"All of me, loves all of you
love your curves and all your edges
all your perfect imperfections
give your all to me I'll give my all to you
your my end my beginning even
when I'm losing and winning
cause I give you all of me and you
give me all of you, all."

After my 20 minute shower, I got and dried myself. Put my clothes and shoes. Now for my hair. I decided to blow dry it and leave it down. For makeup. I decided to put concealer, mascara, and lip gloss. I walked down to see Zayn waiting for me. He was wearing a blue plaid flannel unbuttoned, with a white t-shirt, and his converse.

"Wow, you look amazing."

"Thank you."

"Ready?"

"Yeah, let's go."

Ari's POV

I'm getting ready for my date with Harry. I can hear Sel singing. It's early. but Harry thought it would be best for me to be ready by seven. I'm trying to figure out what to wear. I don't need to shower because I already did like a little over a half an hour ago after I put the twins to sleep. The boys were amazing and offered to help with Alec and Alea. They're the best. I do have to visit my mom soon or I can fly her over here. Frankie too if he's not in New York. I picked out a black skater skirt, pink lace crop top, and pink vans. For my hair I straightened it, curled the bottom, and left it down. I decided not to wear any makeup, but just put on concealer. I walked down to see Harry.

"You look stunning."

"Thank you."

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah."

He took my hand and opened the car door. He's so sweet and amazing. Harry turns on the radio and my song Break Free featuring Zedd is on. We decided to be fun and sing along.

"this is the part when I say I don't wanna
I'm stronger that I've been before
this is the part when I break free
cause I can't resist it no more"

We arrived at a restaurant. Not too fancy, thank you God. I'm not dressed for a fancy restaurant. Before I can open my door, Harry opens my door and takes my hand. He leads us inside and asks for a table for two. I just love listening to his voice. The person at the podium lead us to a table.

"Your waiter will be right with you."

I see Zayn and Selena two tables down from us. I also see Selena noticed us and decided to come to us. I turn my head to see Harry down on one knee.

"Ariana I love you and I want us to be a family again. Will you marry me?"

We have date before for some time and we don't have to get married right away.

"Yes!"

He kissed me and Zayn and Selena showed up at our table.

"Hey guys, what's going on?"

"We're engaged."

"Oh my gosh. Ari, I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you. Wanna join us?"

Selena and Zayn joined our table. It wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. Zayn and Harry were talking about who knows what. While Sel and I were talking about the twins. It turned out to be an amazing date.

Please comment and vote! What do you want to see next? Thanks to ayeitsmrsmalik for the idea Next update Sunday.