London

I'm going to do two stories at once. This story and We Can Make It. I don't think this will be as long as Together Forever. depends on how it works out. Enjoy!!

Ariana's POV

I'm packing for LONDON!! How long am I staying there? Oh, yeah! One month. I packed shirts, couple of dresses in case, skinny jeans, shorts, skirts, panties, bras, socks, vans, flats, wedges. and heels. Also my make up bag, curler, and straightener. Products for my hair. I finished packing and went downstairs. I heard a beep from a car. Well, time to go to London. If you're wondering, do I live alone? Yes, I do. My brother Frankie is on Broadway in New York. I never knew my dad and my mom died. She's in heaven watching over. It doesn't make me sad. She's an angel up there. I got into the car. The 15 minute journey to the airport started.

15 Minutes Later

I got out of the car and into the airport. I did all that security stuff you have to do.

"Flight 56 to London leaves in five minutes. Please board the plane."

Just in time! I boarded the plane. Time to go to London.

Skip Plane Ride.

I got off the plane and went to get my suitcases. I saw five boys standing there. Were they really waiting for me? The five boys were know as One Direction. One guy stood out the most. Zayn.

Please comment and vote! I'm working on this story and sequel to Together Forever, We Can Make It. Thanks for being patient. READ GUITAR STRINGS!!!