Decisions

Ari's POV

"Zayn, I love Harry."

"I got that, you're pregnant with his child."

"I know, but you make me feel special."

"So, what are you saying?"

"I really don't know."

"Stay here, and I'll give you time to think."

"Okay, I'll call you."

Zayn left the park. I really need to think this through. I sat on a bench. I'm pregnant with Harry's child. There's one reason I should stay with him. We trust each other, but he's been acting secretly. There goes a con. We love each other. That's a pro. That's two pros and one con. Now, on to Zayn. What Zayn just did for me, that made me feel special. He makes me feel special. Pro. Zayn also dated Perrie, we're all friends. Con. The fans love Hariana, and so do I. Con. I still have a crush on Zayn. Pro. I love Harry, and Zayn is just a crush. Con. That's two pros and three cons. I've made up my mind. I got my phone out and decided to text Zayn.

Come back to the park- Ari

I got a text back.

Turn around- Zayn

I turned around and there stood Zayn. He came next and sat next to me on the bench.

"Zayn, I love Harry. You make me feel special and I love you too."

"You're choosing me, right?"

"No, I'm sorry but I did positive and negative things."

"I'm negative to you?"

"No, just things are negative. Not you."

"After all I said."

"I'm sorry, Zayn. My decision is Harry."

Please comment and vote!! Did you see that? Hariana or Zariana for this story?! Next update Sunday. Bye!!!!