Never Broken

Nobody's POV

(15 Years Later)

Diall- Let's start with Demi and Niall. They got married after five years of being together. There were rumors that Niall was going on dates with Barbara Palvin and that she was his girlfriend. They were all lies, but him and Demi had taken a month break because of those rumors. Now they're happily married with two kids, James and Daisy. They couldn't be any happier. Diall isn't broken.

Payzer- Next is Danielle and Liam. They've been through their ups and downs. Hate. Dani has been getting hate from the fans that it was too much for her, which lead to their first breakup back then. They loved each other too much to let go, so they got back together. Dani has been ignoring the hate ever since because her love for Liam was and still is very strong. Now married with three kids, Tyler, Daniela, and Daniel. They hope to have more kids, but not sure how much.  Payzer isn't broken.

Elounor- Now we have Louis and Eleanor. Greatest couple ever seen. They were set up by Harry, who was a great friend to Eleanor. She also dealt with hate, but she dealt with it because she was so in love with Louis. They still are and the cutest. Now married with three kids, Ella, William, and Elounor. Louis wants two more kids in the near future, which Eleanor agreed on. They're very in love and Elounor isn't broken.

Perrie- Nobody has heard from her, but the last time in contact it was said she had a boyfriend named Josh and was moving away with him.

Harlena- Then there's Harry and Selena. They've been through it, but they're still together because they love each other. A lot. They're very happily married with six kids, Edward, Will, Jason, Darcy, and Alyssa. Harry wants up to 12 kids, halfway there. Harlena isn't broken.

One Direction- Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Harry Styles. The five boys who were in the biggest boyband. They decided to end their careers to focus on their families. They are still like brothers and closer than ever. One Direction may be broken in careers but they aren't broken.

Zariana- Finally, we have Zayn and Ariana. They've definitely had their big share of problems. They've been through more than any couple out of the group. They always found a way to each other. Their love is too strong. Alec and Alea are grown up and are 15 almost 16 years old. Alec looks a lot like Harry, while Alea looks a lot like Ariana. Zariana is more in love and stronger than ever. Happily married with four kids, Ariel, Alia, Jace, and Damien, hoping for more in the future. All the couples are happy and not broken. Most importantly, Zariana is never broken.

Please comment and vote!! Never Broken is over. Thanks to ayeitsmrsmalik for everything. I'm making a Elounor/Hariana book soon so look out for that. Thank you for reading. Comment your favorite chapter. The end!!