Zayn To The Rescue

Ari's POV

I'm still at Starbucks. I've been here for an hour. I don't want to go home. What if Harry is there? I can't face him. The boys will ask me what's wrong. I tell them. Then, they'll want to kill Harry. I want to kill him. At the same time, I love him. A kill love relationship. Love just doesn't go away. Maybe I just jumped to conclusions. That girl Harry was with could've been an old friend he hasn't seen in forever. Or a cousin. My phone started ringing. I checked the caller I.D.. It's Zayn.

"Hello."

"Ari, where are you?"

"Starbucks."

"I'm coming to get you."

Before I can say anything, he hung up. I don't Zayn to see me like this. Or even of the guys. Harry is their best mate. I just have to be strong. Five minutes later, Zayn came.

"Ariana, where's Harry?"

I couldn't be strong. I just broke into tears.

"H-he c-cheated o-on m-me."

"What?!"

I wiped my tears, so I can explain.

"I saw at another girl's house. I'll talk to him. For now, I think he is."

"Ari, if he is cheating, then Harry is an idiot."

"Thank you, Zayn."

"You're an amazing girl. Let's go back to the flat."

We walked back to the flat. It's not far from here. Harry was supposed to be here at my weakest. Zayn was here. Zayn came to my rescue.

Please comment and vote!! Trailer is on the side of the chapter Cheated? Tell me what you think. Thank you to @ImagiNarry12 for making it, she's like my best friend. Next update Sunday.