Birth

Ari's POV

Oh help. I'm in the car freaking out. My water broke and we're rushing to hospital. This breathing technique does not help. I'm having the twins. Today. It was supposed to be a girls day. Now, I'm going to give birth. I can't believe it. I'm going to be a mother. We arrived at the hospital with Perrie's good driving. The girls helped me out of the car to the front desk. Dani, like the mother she is to us, went to the front desk and told them what's going on. I was put in a wheelchair and wheeled away to a room.

"Call Harry."

I told anyone before I went away.

Harry's POV

The boys and I are here at the flat while the girls are out shopping. We're playing video games. Well, we have nothing to do. We're playing FIFA. This round it's Louis vs. Niall. I'm next. Right now, Niall is winning and Louis thinks he's cheating. Just like every time when he's not leading in the game. I got a call from Eleanor.

"Hello."

"Harry, come to the hospital quick."

"Why? What's going on?"

"Ari went into labor."

"I'm on my way."

"Guys lets go to the hospital. Ari's in labor."

We rushed to get our shoes on and into my range rover. I drove as quickly as I can. While Liam was lecturing me about safety. I'm going to be a father soon. Let me rush. We arrived at the hospital and I rushed to the front desk. I asked them about Ariana Grande and she pointed to a room. I went to the room to see Selena, Perrie, Eleanor, and Danielle.

"Harry, just in time. Now go in."

I went in the room.

"Harry."

"Ari, I'm here."

"Miss Grande, it's time."

"Okay, Harry come hold my hand."

I held her hand.

"Ow. Be more gentle."

"Sorry, I'm giving birth to twins. I'm in pain here."

"Sorry."

"You're ready, now push."

My hand hurts.

"It's a boy! Now the next one."

My baby boy.

"It's a girl!"

My baby girl.

"Harry, call everyone in here."

"Okay, the babies are here."

Eleanor was holding the boy. While Dani was holding the girl.

"What are there names?"

Ari and I looked at each other.

"The names are..."

Please comment and vote! Help me with names. What do you want to see next? Next update Sunday.