New Couples

Selena's POV

Zayn and I are making out. This feels so right. With Harry I felt sparks but not like this. Yeah he's a good a kisser, but there's not much love and passion. With Zayn there's so much sparks and there's so much passion and love. Ari and Harry seem happy together. Maybe we were with the wrong people. Ari and Harry should've stayed together, while I was the one who was supposed to end up with Zayn. I've spent more time with Zayn than Harry. I guess Harry and I weren't meant to be. It happens and you realize it before things get too far. As in him proposing to me or us moving in together. I pulled away and smiled.

"I'm taking you on a date. Dress casual. Be ready at seven."

I'm going on a date with Zayn. I'm so happy. I sound like a little kid getting their favorite candy from the store. What am I going to wear?

Harry's POV

Ariana and I are making out. It just feels right. I felt sparks with Selena, but not like this. With Ari, I feel sparks, butterflies, and fireworks. It's filled with love and passion. I feel happier with Ari. Selena and I seemed like friends more than a couple. Maybe I was supposed to with Ari and not be with Selena. I've been with Ari more than Selena.  This was before the twins were born and after they were born we've barely been together. Alec and Alea aren't the reasons, but I was just saying. I guess Sel and I weren't meant to be. It happens before we took our relationship further. Like getting married or moving in together. I pulled away and smiled like an idiot.

"I'm taking you on a date. Don't dress too fancy or casual. Be ready by seven thirty."

Please comment and vote! Sorry it's short. I have no ideas. What do you want to see next? Next update Sunday.