Next Step

Harry's POV

I'm taking Ari on a date. I want her to relax. No worries. (A/N: HAKUNA MATATA! Sorry I'm lame!!)

"Ari."

"Yeah, Harry."

"Tonight, I'm taking you out on a date."

"Okay, what should I wear?"

"A nice dress. Be ready at six."

"Okay."

I'm taking her to a fancy restaurant. Then, something special afterwards. She's going to love it.

Ari's POV

I'm going on a date with Harry. It's four o'clock. Okay. I have two hours to get ready. Good thing he didn't tell me an hour before. I would've killed him. I got a towel, panties, bra, brush, straightener, and any other hair products. I started singing in the shower.

"Baby I got love for thee

So deep inside of me

I don't know where to start

Yeah(x3)"

After a 20 minute shower, I got out. Then, wrapped myself in a towel. I went to my closet to find a dress. I picked out a hot pink dress with straps, with my nude pumps. I went back in the bathroom to dry myself and get dressed. I straightened my hair and pinned it back, did my make up, and put my shoes. Time for my date. I finished just on time. I walked downstairs and Harry was waiting for me.

"Wow. Ari! You look beautiful."

I blushed.

"Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself."

He opened the door for me and we walked to his car. Harry opened the car door for me and I muttered a thank you.

~~Skip Car Ride~~

We arrived to this fancy restaurant. He opened the door for me before I could myself. We walked in.

"Reservations for Styles, Harry."

He literally said Styles comma Harry. I found that cute. The person at that podium thing led us to a table. We ordered our food and drinks. I ordered coconut water and lobster with salad. Harry ordered a Coke and lobster also, but not the salad. He ordered bread on the side. While we ate, we talked about our life. Like family, childhood, and careers. We finished and left. Harry paid the bill and left a generous tip. I wanted to help pay, but Harry wouldn't let me. We went to the wrong way.

"Harry. Where are we going?"

"A special surprise!"

Please comment and vote!! What do you think the surprise is? Comment your guess! Thank you for 12k readers on Together Forever! Love you all!! My special vanilla cupcake!