Niall's Girl

Ari's POV

I see all of us couples happy together. Zayn and I. Harry and Selena. Liam and Danielle. Louis and Eleanor. Niall and food. Niall loves food, but I want to find him a girl that can make him happy. The guys tried to set him up before, but he refused their help. He's just waiting on his princess. Doesn't he have a crush on Demi Lovato? Yes, Demi! Niall has a crush on her and we're great friends. She's an amazing girl. I'll call her.

~~Phone Convo~~

A: Hi Demi.

D: Hi,Ari.

A: Are you busy?"

D: No, why?"

A: Want to come to London?"

D: London? Why?

A: It's beautiful here."

D: Okay, fine. I'll book a flight."

A: Yay! Thanks. Love you, bye."

D: Your welcome, love you too."

The conversation ended. I'm getting Niall a princess. I don't want him to think I set him up, so I casually invited Demi to show her around London. I'm tired. I think I'm going to take a nap. See you tomorrow, Demi.

~~The Next Day~~

I woke up and looked at the time. It said 8:00 a.m.. Demi's flight is at nine o'clock. I really did want her to come to London to show her around. I need a girl to hang out with. There's Dani and El, but Dani's busy with dancing and El's busy with University. I got up and took shower. After my shower, got dressed, and threw my hair into a high ponytail. The boys are still sleeping. Thank you!! I don't want to get questioned. I'll leave a note. I got a paper then a pen and wrote a short note.

Went out to get Starbucks. Be back soon.

Ari Xx

I put the note on the table, grabbed my keys, then went to my car. I should get Starbucks with Demi. At least it won't seem like I lied. Time to go to the airport.

~~Skip Car Ride~~

I arrived at the airport. I'm so happy Demi got an early flight. No fans or paparazzi. I went in as I was looking for a brunette(a/n the hair she has now). I see her and run to her.

"DEMI!"

"ARI!"

I ran to her and jumped into her arms. That's one thing I love about being small.

"Let's go to Starbucks."

"Okay."

We went to Starbucks. I ordered hot chocolate and Demi ordered a caramel frap. The boys will be surprised.

Niall's POV

I woke up and looked at the time. It was nine thirty. That's too early, but what's the point of going back to sleep. I got up and did my morning routine. Shower, get dressed, and hair. I'll brush my teeth after breakfast. I walked downstairs and saw Ari's note. Aww, she went to Starbucks without me. Not right. I went into the kitchen and just got a bowl of cereal and started to eat. After eating I went upstairs to brush my teeth..Then I went downstairs to watch tv. I hear the door open. I see Ari and a brunette behind her. She looks familiar. That's because she's my crush. Demi Lovato.

Please comment and vote!! Sorry it's short and sucks. School and all that. What do you want to see next? Next update Sunday. btw, Big Sean and Ariana Grande are dating. He's 27 and was just engaged. She's 21. thoughts? just letting you know