Broken Water

Ari's POV

(3 Months Later)

Three months have passed. Not much as happened though. Perrie comes over. She's such a sweetheart and it's great having her here. All we done in the past three months is watch movies. What a life we have! The boys said they don't want me going out for my safety and the baby. People, I'm the one pregnant here. I told them they can go out, but they insisted that we all stay home. Okay, whatever. I'm nine months pregnant and bloated. I look like a pumpkin. Literally it's like I shoved a whole pumpkin down my throat. Today, the girls and I are going shopping. After arguing with the boys, it eventually got easy for them to agree. I threatened Louis with carrots, Liam with spoons, Niall with no food, Harry straightening his hair while he's sleep, and Zayn by taking away his hair products and breaking his mirrors. See how easy that was. It's close to my birth and Harry and I haven't decided names. Yeah we thought of names, but we never really decided on one. I want to be the best mom I can be and focus on my children. I'm not taking a break from my career, but I won't do much since my kids are my first priority. After I give birth, I'm going to promote my album My Everything. Harry's going to a great father, with great aunts and uncles. I just can't wait to be a mom. I'm young and all, but that's okay because I get to have experience and enjoy motherhood. The names I would like are Dexter or Xavier and Skylar or Bella.  The girls and were in Perrie's car to go to the mall. Eleanor and Perrie looked like the bought a million things with like five bags on each arm. Danielle only has three bags. Demi has two bags. I have a little big with a star necklace and hoop earnings. I didn't want to buy anything since my due date is getting closer. I don't want to be big shirts and after I give birth never wear them because I'd loose the weight. We all decided to go to Starbucks. I volunteered to go order and pay after a lot of arguing. Just as I was about to order, I felt a liquid coming down my leg. That could mean one thing, but it's too early. My water broke.

"Help! Perrie, El, Dani, Demi! My water broke."

Please comment and vote!! What do you think? I need baby names. One for a boy and one for a girl. Thank you! Next update Sunday!!