Jealously Dates

Zayn's POV

Harry and I decided to have a plan to go on jealousy dates. That's what happens when you kiss them. We already have the girls and they were okay with it. They know our idea. Good thing they're not fans so they won't fangirl or tell the press what happened. I felt hurt seeing Ari with him. I can't even say his name. Maybe these double jealously dates will teach them a lesson to play with us. I mean, how would you feel seeing the love of your life with someone else? It hurts a lot.

"Harry, you ready?"

"Yeah, give me a minute."

"Where you guys off to?"

The voice of the girl I love.

"Out on a date."

"Oh, okay."

I can hear the hurt in her voice. I felt hurt when I walked in on her making out with him. I shouldn't feel the least bit of guilt, because I'm still hurting.

Ari's POV

Hearing that they're going on dates hurts me. I should've got the chance to explain everything. Selena too, but we never got a chance to. If they can move on and go on dates, then Selena and I can.

"Selena."

"What?"

"I have an idea. Get ready."

They don't know what's coming to them.

~~After Getting Ready~~

I got Luke Hemmings for Selena and his bandmate, Ashton for me. They know about our plan and are okay with it. They wanna play, then let's play.

"Selena, let's go."

"Coming."

~~Skip Car Ride~~

We're at our table getting ready to order. I see a familiar quiff and curls. They're here. Their dates are beautiful. This probably isn't a game to them. They moved on with two beautiful girls.

Please comment and vote. Sorry it's short btw. thanks to ayeitsmrsmalik and Edwardelricfan01. What do you want to see next. Next update Sunday.