Fireproof

Niall's POV

I'm waiting for her answer.

"Yes!"

What? She said yes. I'm so happy. I picked her up, spun her around, and kissed her. This is the best day of life. I swear I'm going to be smiling forever. This smile I have on my face is never going to leave. It'll be stuck there. Demi was my celebrity crush, and now she's my girlfriend. That doesn't happen often. Luck on the Irish, huh? (a/n I'm so lame, I think that's a Disney movie) We're driving back to the flat to tell everyone the great news. It's insane. Nobody in the band is single. There's Payzer, Elouner, Harlena, and Zariana. The newest couple, which will top them all is Diall. Dani and Liam have been together the longest.

~~Skip Car Ride~~

We arrived at the flat and I opened the door.

"Diall is home."

"OH MY CARROTS!"

"Louis, could you be any louder? You don't wanna deal with a pregnant lady now, do you?"

"No, sorry Ari."

"Thank you."

"Demi and I are official."

"OMG!! YES, I KNEW IT!"

"Why do you get to be loud and I can't."

"Oh, poor Louis. I'm pregnant. It's an advantage."

"I'll just do it."

"Good luck."

The rest of the night we just watched tv until we were all tired and decided to go to sleep.

~~The Next Day~~

The lads and I woke up early in the morning before all the girls. Shocking, I know. I was just going to sleep in. I think we all were. Anyways, the lads and I want to plan something special for the girls. They deal with a lot. Ari being pregnant and her career. Dani getting hate from fans, she does get lots of love but still, and being a dancer. Eleanor from being a model, getting hate but mostly lost of love from fans, and Uni. Demi also from her career. Girls go through more things than us guys. Most guys don't realize that, even though they should. The lads and I are going to start realizing what girls go through and all the stress they go with. They're going to be happy, but they deserve it. I can't wait to see how happy they are.

Ari's POV

I woke up to an empty space next me. Zayn is gone. Great, I have to get up by myself. It's hard. I'm six months pregnant and bloated. Thanks for leaving me Zayn.

"El, Dani, Demi. Anyone? Help please!"

I'll just wait. Wait, I hear their footsteps.

"Thanks for coming. I need help. Zayn's not here."

"I woke up Liam wasn't next to me."

"Niall wasn't in his room."

"Louis wasn't next to me."

"Let's see what they're up to."

All of us walked downstairs towards the kitchen to see if they're there. We see a note. I picked it up and read it aloud.

"Morning girls, as you can see we're not home. There's pancakes in the fridge. Have breakfast, shower, get ready, and meet us at the beach. Wear something fancy. Love the guys xxx. "

"Okay, girls. Let's follow this note."

We ate the pancakes, went upstairs, showered, and brushed our teeth. I decided to wear a cream colored dress with a white cardigan, nude heels, and my hair falling freely. El had a blue dress with black pumps. Demi was wearing a red dress with blue heels(does that match) . Dani was wearing a purple dress with black heels. All our dresses are mid thigh length. All of our hairs are falling freely. We also decided not to put makeup expect for mascara and lip gloss. We headed out the door to the beach. It's nice how it's close to the flat. We arrived there to see rose petals everywhere. We see Niall playing the guitar and the guys behind him. Harry starts to sing.

[Harry]

I think I'm gonna lose my mind

Something deep inside me I can't give up

I think I'm gonna lose my mind

I roll and I roll till I'm out of luck

Yeah I roll and I roll till I'm out of luck

[Niall]

I'm feeling something deep inside

Hotter than a jet stream burnin' up

I got a feeling deep inside

It's taking, it's takin', all I got

Yeah it's taking, it's takin', all I got

[Chorus]

'Cause nobody knows you baby the way I do

And nobody loves you baby the way I do

[Liam]

It's been so long

It's been so long

Maybe we're fireproof

'Cause nobody saves me baby the way you do

[Louis]

I think I'm gonna win this time

Ridin' on the wind and I won't give up

I think I'm gonna win this time

I roll and I roll 'till I change my luck

Yeah, I roll and I roll 'till I change my luck

[Zayn]

'Cause nobody knows you baby the way I do

And nobody loves you baby the way I do

[Liam]

It's been so long

It's been so long

[Zayn]

You must be fireproof

'Cause nobody saves me baby the way you do

[Chorus]

'Cause nobody knows you baby the way I do

And nobody loves you baby the way I do

[Harry]

It's been so long

It's been so long

[Chorus]

Maybe we're fireproof

'Cause nobody saves me baby the way you do

Please comment and vote!! Sweet boys- What do you want to see next? Please tell me I need help on next chapter. Next update Sunday.