Choosing Names

Ari's POV

Harry opened the door. Not a surprise! The boys are arguing over who win what video game. I got this.

"Louis!! We're out of carrots. Zayn!! All the mirrors are gone. Liam!! There's a spoon right next to you."

"WHAT?!!"

Finally!!

"Now that I got your attention, call your girlfriends over here. For You Zayn, your fiancee."

While they do that, I'll go change.

"Harry, I'm going to go change."

I changed into a pair of sweats and one of Harry's shirts. I just love wearing his clothes. They smell like Harry and are comfortable. They just smell so good. Not in a weird way.

"Ari, the girls are here!"

"Coming!"

I looked in the mirror to make sure I look decent. Not like a zombie or my hair maybe got messed up. My hair is up in a high ponytail. I walked downstairs.

"TWINS!!"

"Yes, Harry and I are having twins. A boy and a girl. We can start choosing names now."

The order went Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall, Dani, Perrie, and then Eleanor. After that, Harry and I decide what to name our babies.

"I say Louis Jr. and Eleanor."

"James and Christina."

"Daniel and Rose."

"Niall Jr. and Lexie.;

"Maybe after one of your mom and dad."

"Nate and Rosemarie."

"Annabelle and Jake."

They're all great names. Harry and I talked about this in the car.

"Harry and I chose Edward and Annabelle or Darcy."

Finally, we settled on a names.

Please comment and vote!! Can someone please make a trailer for this?! Thank you so much!! Next update soon!