Ultrasound

Ari's POV

(5 Months Later)

I was supposed to go home after a month. I moved here! As you know, Zayn and Perrie are engaged. They don't have a date set for the wedding. Little Mix is on tour. Filming for Sam and Cat is on a break. (A/N: It might get cancelled) I'll fly to America when needed. I still live in the boy's flat until I can find one myself close by. Today, I have an ultrasound. Harry and I find out the gender of the baby. I can't wait. I look like a gigantic balloon!

"Harry, are you ready?"

He came walking down the stairs.

"You could've waited a minute?"

I chuckled.

"Let's go."

We walked outside towards Harry's Range Rover. It's a nice car. He opened the door for me and I said thank you.

~~Skip Car Ride~~

We arrived at the doctor's office. I sat down in one of the waiting room chairs. While Harry was at the desk telling the lady we're here.

"Appointment for Ariana Grande."

"The doctor will be out in a few minutes."

"Thank you."

"Harry, I can't believe we're having a baby."

"I know. I'm happy it's with you."

"Aww, Harry. I'm happy you're the father."

The doctor came out.

"Ariana Grande."

"That's me."

I got up with Harry and followed the doctor.

"In here."

We went in the room and he hold me to lay down on the bed.

"I'm going to put a blue jelly substance on your stomach so you can see,the baby. It might be cold."

I lifted my shirt and she put the substance on my stomach. It's FREEZING!! Harry and I saw the baby.

"Would you like to know the gender?"

I looked at Harry and he nodded."

"It looks like you're having twins."

"Twins?"

"Yes, a boy and a girl."

Please comment and vote!! Next update when I have an idea or time. Check out my song lyrics book. Requests are open. Thank you!!