Announcement

Harry's POV

We arrived back at the flat. Ari and I decided tell everyone over dinner. We'll try to drop hints. If anyone doesn't figure it out, we'll tell them. I hope nobody freaks out. At least we're not 16. We're 20 years old. Adults. I opened the car door for Ari. She muttered a thank you. I opened the door to the flat. Not a surprise. The lads are arguing over video games. Again, with Perrie, Eleanor, and Danielle with annoyed looks.

"Lads, we're back."

"Ari, do you want to tell them."

Zayn spoke up.

"That's for later. Harry and I are taking you guys to dinner to tell you. Tonight at six o'clock. Zayn, don't take too long on your hair."

"Hey! I don't take long on my hair."

Perrie spoke up.

"Zayn, you do."

"Whatever."

They continued playing video games, while I joined in. I guess the girls were watching or talking about girl stuff. I hope tonight goes well.

~~Dinner~~

We all arrived at the restaurant.

"Reservations for Styles. Table for eight."

"Right this way."

Ari's POV

We were led to a table in the V.I.P. area. Just so we can have privacy. Time to drop hints.

"Ari?"

"Yeah, Harry?"

"Aren't babies adorable."

"Yes, they're so cute! I can't wait to be a mother."

"What would you name them?"

"For a girl, Darcy or Aria. A boy after the father or Edward."

"Beautiful names."

Liam spoke up.

"You guys okay?"

"Great."

"Fine."

They're still not getting the hints. I decided to text Harry.

To: Harreh

From: Ari

We have to tell them when the food comes.

To: Ari

From: Harreh

I know

The waitress came to order our drinks. Harry and I ordered a water. Zayn and Louis Pepsi. Liam ordered, along with Danielle sparkling water. Eleanor and Perrie ordered coconut water. They learned to like it from me forcing them to try it. Niall ordered a root beer. I'm kinda nervous. No.Really nervous. Imagine you going through this. Afraid of everyone's reaction. OMG! Frankie and mom! How will they take it? I'll tell them myself. I don't want Frankie killing Harry. That wasn't a joke. I'm for real. The waitress came with our drinks and took our orders. Niall basically ordered the whole menu. That little blonde Irish leprechaun can eat, yet he's still fit. Our food came back.

"Harry. I'm ready to tell them."

Louis spoke up.

"Tell us what?"

"I'm pregnant."

I almost wrote I'm Palestinian, which I am. Please comment and vote!! Next update soon!! Please don't tell me to update in comments. I will when I have time! Love you readers!!