Want You Back

Ari's POV

Selena and I are staying in a hotel. With Alea and Alec. We still call Diall, Payzer, and Elounor. They tried to tell us about them, but Sel and I didn't want to hear about it. My kids and I are doing fine with Selena. Throughout the how do you say this, problem, only the Diall, Payzer, Elounor, Sel, and I took care of Alec and Alea. I think I might change their last name to Grande. They're in my care and I've been taking care of them. Even during the whole problem. My kids always will come first. Now they won't have their father who was supposed to be taking care of them too. I don't want my kids to grow up like that, but I gotta do what I gotta do. I'm gonna give them all the love I can, but sometimes, most of the time I just want Zayn back. I heard my phone ring. It's Liam.

"Hello."

"Hey, Ari."

"What's up?"

"Nothing really. How are you, Selena, and the Styles twins?"

"We're good, but Alec and Alea are going to have my last name."

"Okay, hope to see you soon. Take care, bye."

"Bye."

Harry's POV

"We're good, but Alec and Alea are going to have my last name."

Liam had the phone on speaker. She's keeping my kids away from me. She's changing their last name too. That's not going to happen with me. I'm going to get my kids and Selena back. I want Selena back. I need her. First, I'm going to get my kids back and their going to stay with me. Until they grow up and go to college. I'm going to get full custody of Alec and Alea.

Please comment and vote! What do you want to see next? Next update Sunday.