Forced

Ari's POV

I'm so happy that Zayn and I are good. Harry and Selena too. I used to have a crush on Jai awhile back, but now I see what a jerk he is. Him and Luke can find themselves their own girlfriends. I'm perfectly happy with Zayn.

~~Knock Knock~~

I wonder who that is.

"Jai. Luke. What are you guys doing here?"

"I'm here for you babe. Where's Selena?"

"Jai, please leave..."

Him and Luke just walked into the house. I didn't invite you in. I'm pretty sure I didn't. I need to call Zayn and Harry to get them out of here. Calling the cops would be too extreme.

"Hello, Ari."

"Sorry to interrupt your guys night out. Can you and Harry get Jai and Luke out of here?"

"Yeah, babe. We'll be there soon."

I have the best boyfriend. I walk in the living room to see Luke forcibly kissing Selena. It looks like she's trying to push him back, but he has a strong grip. I would help, but I'm not strong enough. Please, Harry and Zayn hurry up. I sit down on the couch away from Jai.

"Jai, move..."

I couldn't finish because he kissed me. I'm trying to pull away, but I'm not strong enough.

"What the heck?"

I feel Jai being pushed off of me. Thank you! I see Zayn and Harry beating up Jai and Luke.

"Guys, stop. Just get them out of here."

Harry and Zayn literally threw them out.

"Ari I trusted you."

Zayn I..."

"Save it. Have fun with your Australian boyfriend. I'm done."

The tears start coming."

"Selena. I can't believe you. I'm done, too."

We both start crying and hugging each other. It's all Jai's and Luke's fault. I hate them.

Please comment and vote. Thanks to ayeitsmrsmalik. What do you want to see next? Next update Sunday.