Believe

Ari's POV

My babies are growing up. Alec and Alea are already crawling. I'm sure I'll have more kids in the future with Zayn, but that's years from now. I could imagine at our wedding that Alea is the flower girl. Alec as the ring bearer. It would be so cute. Alec is just a mini Harry. Alea is like me. I kinda guessed that before they were born. Meaning when I knew the genders. I'm out at the store buying a candy bar. I was in the mood for one and the store wasn't too far from the flat, so I walked.

"That will be £2.00"

I handed them the money."

"Thank you, have a nice day."

I put the two candy bars in my purse. I wanted a twix and milky way. I couldn't decided which one to get, so I got both. I went out the door to see paparazzi and Jai.

"Jai, what are you doing here?"

"Hey, babe."

"Jai, leave me alone."

"You know you love me."

"Jai..."

Before I can finish, he kissed me. I tried to push him off, but he's too strong and has a tight grip on me. I hear the flashes. I can already see the headline, Ariana Grande cheats on One Direction star Zayn Malik with The Janoskins Jai Brooks. I hope he doesn't believe it. Paparazzi are the worst. He finally let go and I slapped him and just ran back to the flat. I picked a good day to wear converse instead of heels. I arrived at the flat. I told you it wasn't that far and opened the door. I hear sobbing. Please tell me he didn't see the article. I walked in the door.

"What is this?"

"Zayn. Let me..."

"You're cheating on me with him. No matter how many people told me you had a crush on him. I defended you."

"Wait..."

"We're done."

My relationship is ruined. I tried to explain everything. I think I'm going to give him some time to cool off and then explain. I hope he believes me.

Harry's POV

I'm with Selena in my room just watching tv. I heard about the whole Zariana drama, so I took Sel and I up here to avoid everything. I think they will work it out. We've all been through a lot. Their relationship will be back on in no time. I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. I take it out and it's a text from an unknown number.

Tell your girlfriend I'll meet her at eight
Luke xxx

This made my blood boil. She's meeting Luke. Really?

"Harry, I have to go run some errands."

"Would that be Luke?"

"What are you talking about?"

I show her the text.

"Harry, I only have eyes for you."

"Do you? It's such a coincidence that Luke texted me and your going to leave."

"Harry..."

"I can't believe this. We're done."

Please comment and vote. thanks to Edwardelricfan01 and ayeitsmrsmalik for the help. What do you want to see next? Next update Sunday.