Cheating?

Ariana's POV

I'm a little confused. Why? I'll tell you. One name. Harry. There's a couple of reasons why. Every time he has a phone call, he won't answer it. He'll also leaves the room and whenever I ask him who it was, he says a friend. While Harry was in the shower, he got a text. I checked the name and it said Veronica. Like, whose Veronica? I didn't want to jump to any conclusions, so I'm going to follow Harry today. You think I'm being a stalker, right? I'm not and I do trust Harry. I don't want to just start accusing him of things or jumping to conclusions. I want to be one hundred percent sure. I got in a taxi and started following Harry. They all think I want to Starbucks. I will after I see what Harry's up to. If I didn't, it would seem like I'm lying to them. I let the taxi person follow Harry. I would've taken my car, but pregnant women shouldn't drive. Some do, but I don't think they should. For the safety of themselves and their baby. The taxi stopped and Harry got out of his car.

"Stay here for me, please. I'll be right back." I told the driver.

I got of the taxi quietly so Harry won't notice me. Then, I hid behind a bush. A girl opened the door. She's really pretty.

"Harry!"

She hugged me. Way too long if I may say.

"Hey, Elle."

"Does Ariana know you're here?"

"No. Nobody knows."

"Good. Come in."

Are you serious?! Harry's cheating on me. I didn't think he would. I got back in the taxi and got dropped of at Starbucks. I paid the driver and order a drink. I'm heartbroken. How could he? He said he loves me. He does this with twins on the way. I can't believe it. He cheated.

Ohh!! Please comment and vote!! Next update next Sunday, maybe earlier!! Later!!  Thanks to YellowPeaches_ for the amazing cover!!