Truth Or Dare

Ari's POV

"Meet Danielle Peazer and Eleanor Calder."

Liam introduced us. We hugged and Danielle noticed my baby bump.

"You're pregnant?"

"Yeah."

"Whose the father?"

"Harry."

Eleanor walked up to him.

"Listen Harold, treat her right."

"I do."

"If she comes crying to me, then you'll never have kids again."

Eleanor walked over to me and Danielle. The nervous look on Harry's face is priceless.

"ELLLLLLL!! I'M BORED!"

Thank you Louis for making me go deaf.

"Louis, quit being loud."

"Thank you El."

"Your welcome, BABE. ANYTHING for someone I love.

"Hazz! EL DOESN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE!"

Louis fake cries to Harry.

"Louis, get off my boyfriend."

"I'm bored!!!"

"Lou, we know." I said.

"Let's play truth or dare."

We all play truth or dare.

(They'll be lame don't comment anything bad even though no does. You've been warned!)

"I'll go first." Liam said.

"Uh, Niall. Truth Or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to wait until dinner to eat."

"What?! You can't make me do that!"

"Wait!" Louis interrupts.

"Let's make this interesting. I'll be back."

Soon enough, he come back with vodka.

"Whoever backs out, they have to drink a cup or vodka."

"Niall, in or out?" Liam asked.

"I'm out, don't mess with my babies."

Perrie was supposed to come, but she couldn't  because she and her band mates are planning a tour. I love their album Salute.

"Ari?"

"Huh, what?"

"We're playing a game."

"Really Lou? I didn't know that. Anyways. sorry I spaced out. What happened?"

"Liam has to use spoons for a whole day, which he backed out. Harry has to go out shirtless to the park for an hour..."

Before he can finish, I cut Louis off.

"I'm coming with."

"Let me finish! Dani can't kiss Liam for the day. El had to drink ketchup. Zayn pranked called his mom. I was dared to not kiss El for a week. You know I backed out."

"I spaced out that long?"

"Yeah, now my turn."

Better not be a stupid one Louis.

"I dare you and Zayn to go in the washroom for ten minutes."

"Why Zayn? No offense, just why?"

"You guys are like best friends, so why not?"

"Okay."

I got up, which is hard. Being six almost seven months pregnant. Thanks for the help! Yeah, nobody helped.

Zayn's POV

Should I? Should I not? I have to. Enough though things could be awkward. It'll be good to get the weigh of my shoulders. We're in the washroom. Not as in bathroom, where you do laundry. Ari speaks up.

"What should we do?"

Tell her Zayn.

"Ari, I need to tell you something."

"Okay, hold on."

She went in the hallway.

"Where's Harry?"

I walked out in the hallway with her. They all have a nervous look on their faces. I'll have to find out about that later. Why did Louis pick me? Does he know? I mean I didn't make it obvious. You'd think I didn't. Who knows what's going on in the mind of Louis Tomlinson.

"Listen, Ari. I need to tell you something very important. I don't want you to be mad at me or things to be awkward."

"Okay, Zayn. Go ahead and talk. I'm listening."

"Ari, before we met I kinda had a little crush on you. That crush grew into something more. After Perrie and I broke up, I figured it out why I was jealous seeing you with Harry. It's because I love you. I love everything about you. Your smile, laugh, the way you giggle, your beautiful voice, and the way you hid your face when you blush. I love everything about you. I'm in love with you Ariana Grande."

"Zayn. Nobody has ever said anything like this to me. I..."

Before she could finish, I smashed my lips onto hers.

Please comment and vote!! Tell me in the comments what fanfic I should next. Thank you!! Next update Sunday!