2.29

Chenle bit on his nails anxiously, staring at the message on his screen for the upteenth time already that day

It's been two weeks since he received that message from Maeri.

She didn't even call him back or any of the members who were still connected with her.

It's just that message she sent.

Instead of being assured that she was okay, he was from assured.

It made the latter worry more of said girl.

What also added to his worries is that Jisung was ignoring him again.

After that emotional night, he acted as if nothing really happened.

Chenle was thrown in to the pit of anxiety where it's all so suffocating and his senses going into haywire that he gets paranoid in the slightest of things.

He was getting claustrophobic again even in the widest of spaces of the headquarters or even the great amount of space in his bedroom felt like it was closing in on him.

He was having a panic attack.

This wasn't the first time to happen nor was the experience new to him but he didn't know what to do at all everytime this happened.

It was always Jisung who helped him through it but this wasn't the time to call the younger so he shakily scrolled through his contacts.

It was getting harder to breathe.

Hands won't stop shaking as he immediately dialed onto Sungchan's number even though he was just around the HQ.

As soon as Sungchan answered the call, he didn't give him a chance to talk. "My room, panic attack, now."

He was trying to inhale deeply.

Waiting as the seconds pass, doing in every breath he can take to calm himself as much as possible.

Cold beads sweat ran down his temples as he did so, his hands slightly trembling and heart pounding against his chest.

As if he was hyperventilating or palpitating without consuming caffeine.

A few minutes pass and finally, Sungchan came barging in his bedroom.

Instead of approaching the latter on the bed, he was quick to search for something in the drawers of the bedside table. "You have brown bags in your drawer right?" he asks calmly.

Chenle was quick to nod, clutching his fingers tightly onto the fabric of his comforter.

His panic attacks don't usually get this bad but this was a first for him.

Maybe his anxiety really got the best of him this time.

Sungchan was quick to open a small brown paper bag and hand it to Chenle, grabbing his shoulders gently and rubbing small circles on his lower shoulders softly. "Breathe..... follow me Chenle, Inhale..... Exhale...."