2.12

"I don't trust Chenle

"I don't trust Chenle." Hyunjin walked over to the other side of Seungmin's desk, leaning his lower back on the edge.

"You never trusted anyone, Hyunjin." Chan sat on his chair, foot crossed over the other on the desk by the basement's corner while he sharpened and wiped his daggers clean.

Seungmin stopped typing on his keyboard and rolled away from his desk to look at the two who conversed. "He seems like a nice guy though."

"He smells like trouble to me." he squinted his eyes

Felix suddenly walked down the stairs interrupting their conversation. "He's not the type to bring someone to trouble..... you can trust him." he threw the keychain to Hyunjin, the latter catching it smoothly in the air as he went over to get some soda from the fridge near Changbin's corner.

"It feels like the more she keeps in touch with him, the more she gets close to danger." Minho panted out while he sprawled himself on the rubber mat, drenched in his own sweat while the huge sand filled punching bag swung over him.

"And the more they find out about each other, the more they'll run in to danger." Chan added making the second eldest nod in agreement.

"Why tho?" Seungmin furrowed his brows not aware of the sudden story that his friends knew of.

"Her parents and his parents had history for all I know which didn't end up good." The eldest replied, cleaning the dust off the coffee table where the daggers were sprawled over.

"Seriously though, what's with her father having bad history with parents? First the Parks and now the Zhongs?" Hyunjin furrowed his brows as he pouted habitually.

Suddenly, the door that led to the basement squeaked and swung open causing everyone to halt in their own conversations, shooting their attention up at the small staircase.

"Guys?" Maeri's voice echoed from upstairs as she searched for a sign of the members in the basement.

Seungmin cleared his throat. " Ahem... speaking of." spinning back on his chair and rolling it back to his desk while he stuck his eyes on the bright screens of his computer, pretending as if he wasn't even conversing with the other members.

Her heavy footsteps made a slightly loud thud as she made slow steps down the wooden stairs, stopping on the 3rd to the last step to look at the five boys in the basement. "I'm going out for a while, you guys can join if you want to."

"Where?" Chan asked, furrowing his brows in confusion as he looked up at the youngest in the room.

"Just some strolling with Han." she shrugged her shoulders, looking at the five men on the

"Ooh, take this." Seungmin tossed something to her and she caught it smoothly in the air. "Thanks." she flashed him a smile before keeping whatever it was in the pocket of her coat. "I'll see you guys in a bit!" she ran back up to get in the house, leaving with Han in broad daylight.