2.37

It felt something like an 80's movie

Maeri sits on the couch, Yuna looking and worrying over her as she unconsciously bites on her fingernails out of anxiety, the days go by and the shorter the time gets, the closer the awaited day comes

Jeongin arranges whatever Chan had given him for the cupboards while Changbin and the rest do their business down the basement like always.

No one is talking about their said agreement or plan when the day of their gathering comes. They know it's going to keep taking a toll on the girl when the conversation is brought upon them but they will talk about it only if she brings it up.

She tries to keep it cool like their plan is not such a big step for them and a risky one but when she thinks of the amount of things she's about to give up, it sends a weight on her shoulders that she can't bear unlike the weight she could take.

On the other hand, Renjun is worried sick for Maeri. He knows that Taeyong knows something but he just can't figure out what the two have agreed on or what their plan is or the next step they're going to take.

It makes him anxious knowing that he doesn't really know Maeri enough to know the tricks on her sleeve she's about to pull. The only thing he knows it's dangerous and he can't stop her the way Chenle and Jisung could have.

"That will be my final decision." is what she says, standing in the basement by the stairs, pulling on a stoic expression as she looks around where the rest of the boys were seated.

Changbin bought it. "You'll be needing my backup and that is not a question." he drops the plies onto the cardboard laying on the floor, hands all filled with filth and a few dirt smudged on his face.

Han almost doesn't buy it. "Are you serious right now?" sitting on the couch and fiddling with whatever tool he has in his hand that he'd be tossing towards Changbin later for the car they're repairing.

He eventually buys her "plan" after a few seconds of trying to suspect her of any suspicion and he somewhat brushes it off anyway.

Little does the kids or the girls know what she had in store for that day for everyone to see and everyone to find out.

The rest has no clue but only she knows what she's about to do.