2.34

Are you guys ready for the angst and action coming??? I don't think so lmao. btw italic fonts are flashbacks :))

Maeri panted heavily as she grunted, trying to remove herself from the restraint that the handcuffs gave on her wrists

It was definitely irritating and all she wants to do is be free from the restraints on her.

Both arms held by Donghyuk and Yoonhyeong as she was being held back from attacking Hanbin.

"The fuck do you want from me, Hanbin?" Maeri spat harshly, teeth gritting in anger, her eyes glaring onto the two figures in front of her.

"I see you've sent me a message back when I sent Joochan to follow you." Hanbin grinned smugly, as he leaned back on his chair, completely enjoying the scene right in front of him.

"I knew it was you who sent Joochan." she tried wriggling herself out of Donghyuk and Yoonhyeong hold but what can she even do when two men stronger than her was holding her down.

Junhoe threw an envelope down next to her feet and she could only look at it without touching it, her eyes drifting to the latter and down the brown envelope with who knows what's inside. "What do you fucking want me to do with a damn envelope?"

Jinhwan tsked at her, picking it up and showing her the contents of the material.

Her eyes widen as Jinhwan showed her the photos. "How did yo-"

"It doesn't fucking matter how we got them, you think midnight was a safe time for you and Chenle to go out?" Chanwoo smirked, revealing himself from the shadows of the warehouse they took her in, that smirk devilish and mischievous, Maeri just wanted to rip it off his face for all the reasons.

"Golden Child was easy to manipulate into following you, Chenle and that Sungchan kid to that old mansion." Jiwon chuckles, twirling the knife to his fingers as Jinhwan threw the photos of her and Chenle onto the ground.

The restraints on her wrists started to sting more with every passing second she shed her sweat in that compressed place.

She forgets that Jeongin and Ryujin were waiting for her outside and was already worried for her.

Maeri knows what they want but how will she give it when she doesn't have it?

The scattered photos secretly taken of her and Chenle lay on the floor, being illuminated with a lamp as their only source of light.

The handcuffs feel like they were already marking wounds and bleeding her wrists up from the countless wriggling movements she made to secretly pick the lock but were unsuccessful to her countless attempts as well.

It was starting to get painful that she could feel the stinging of the cramps dancing in her muscles as she stood there defenseless and alone.