2.25

Maeri tapped her foot impatiently on the floor, standing in the middle of the bedroom she usually stayed in at the TVXQ headquarters

A hand on her waist and the other held her phone, letting the clock tick and the seconds pass with a blink of an eye. a

Growing more impatient while she waited for Sungchan to arrive until she was alarmed with her phone buzzing in her clutches.

Screen lighting up and illuminating on her features as she looked at the gadget.

SungchanTower🗼 sent you a message:
We're in trouble.
Big time.

Her brows furrowed at this.

Quickly tapping on her phone when she read the alarming message from her friend.

Reply to: SungchanTower🗼
If this is another one of your
antics then get tf out.
Wait i'm confused rn.
Wdym big time trouble??
Like big time rush??
Wtf are u saying!?
Jung Sungchan istg.
Call me ASAP
Nvm I'm calling.

Calling SungchanTower🗼....

Maeri walked in circles, picking on her nails as she felt the scorching pressure of anxiety crawl in her veins and she felt a little panic from it.

The calm beating of her heart became frantic as she waited for the elder to answer.

SungchanTower🗼 did not answer....

Maeri scoffed, tapping to call again and pressing the phone to her ear.

After the fifth ring, he finally picked up. "Hide, now."

She furrowed her brows, more confused than ever. "What the fuck? Sungchan what's going on?"

"Taeyong hyung is headed there right now and he's with Jisung. Wait until I come and get you. I won't be long, promise. I'll be there in a jiff." he ordered and immediately hung up, not giving the girl a chance to reply and say anything back.

"Sungchan w-" she let out a large breath of air when she pulled the phone away, frustratedly rubbing her face and taking in air to her lungs sharply- feeling the panic in her grow more when she heard of the sudden news. "Dammit. What am I gonna do now?" tossing the phone onto the bed, she ran her fingers through her hair and peeled the dried skin off her lips with her teeth habitually.

The addicting pain seethed in as for the metallic taste of her own blood, letting it spread and wound her lips.

Reaching for the door to lock it, making a clicking sound as she did so, leaning her ear on the thick wooden concrete to be able to know what's going on outside of the bedroom she was currently in.