2.19

Sorry would go a long way.

Chenle took slow strides towards the hall that led straight to Jisung's bedroom

He was regretting his life decisions just now.

Why did he even agree to get this folder to the youngest.

He was blaming himself for falling into Sungchan's secret charm back at the gym, throwing daggers and cuss words at the elder at the moment as his black sneakers made quiet patters on the marble floors.

He didn't even know why he was nervous right at that moment but he definitely was.

Cold beads of sweat formed on his temples as he was nearing the only door at the edge of the hall, swallowing the lump that formed in his throat.

"Stupid Chenle. Stop being so nervous, he's not gonna kill you or eat you alive, he just hates you that's it." he ranted to himself, trying to shrug it off.

He inhaled sharply and furrowed his brows, overthinking any possibilities. "But what if he kicks you out of his room? It's important right? Or is this an excuse to get us to talk?"

Chenle's breath hitched as it got caught up in his throat when he came to stop, finally arriving out the door at the edge of the hall.

This was the last place he'd think of being at.

Letting out a loud exhale as he brought his hand up and letting his knuckles touch the thick oak wooden boundary of the room and the hall softly.

No answer.

He knocked again a little louder but to no avail, no voice told him to come in and he took this initiative to twist the knob and swing the door open, letting his head peek in cautiously to look for signs of the boy.

But his room was empty.

Just then, he heard the shower from the bathroom in the walk in closet running.

Assuming he was gonna take long, he invited himself in the bedroom and tiptoed his way over to the desk by the corner and laid the folder in the middle.

Sighing in relief, he retreated his hands back to his sides.

He roamed his eyes around the huge bedroom.

Chenle missed it.

Those countless times where the seven of them would sprawl themselves in this room to hang out and chit-chat.

Times where they would bicker in this room and just end up playing ps4 or they'd end up leaving the room a mess just to chase each other around the mansion.

When him and Jisung would have ted talks or just plain gossip about useless things or maybe have a deep talk session.

It was like yesterday.