2.36

Worst case scenario, Jisung sees the photos

How?

Just when Maeri thought 'the plan' was about to go well, typical and cliche as it sounds... the odds were never in her favor and as for Chenle and Sungchan.

Jisung receives an anonymous e-mail the first thing he wakes up and he opens it only to see a photo of Chenle, Sungchan and Maeri standing on a dark side walk as if they were having a serious conversation and the photo of Maeri seen killing Joochan on the spot. 

This has the young latter thinking why Sungchan was in the scene alongside Chenle and Maeri and what these three could be up to, the other was a photo of Han and Maeri on the day they accidentally met each other and the other shows the photo of Chenle and Maeri holding each other in the snow.

He honestly doesn't know what to feel at this but he does go to his friend and asks him about it.

His soft slippers pattering on the smooth fancy marble floors of the headquarters until he's reached the door.

Jisung is now standing in the middle of Chenle's room, while he face said latter sitting in his own bed. Silence in the room is engulfed around the two friends as the other had a curious expression and the other had a scared look on his face. It was truly scaring him not knowing what's about to happen next now that he's found out about the photos. It feels so serious that he can only gulp the growing lump in his throat. 

"Jisung, I can explain." Chenle jumps out of his bed and walks towards his desk by the corner of the room , panicking and Jisung's eyes follow him and his movements. "Go on..." tone monotonous but confusion is laced in it as his eyes never leave his friend's although Chenle hasn't gotten the memo of the younger's confusion due to the anxiety bubbling in the pits of his stomach. 

"It's not what you think it is, okay?" his gaze shaking as the fear kept on weighing on his chest making his heart pound faster, thinking of ways to explain it without making the other angry... it's nerve wracking. "I accidentally met her... I didn't mean to but she insisted to have me over cause I was hurt and... after all that we started to meet at midnight and she showed me some things that.... that might've been related to the past that Sungchan knew of and... and...." he's rambling. "We discovered a lot and I...." he pauses~ voice quivering as he tries to continue with his explanation.  

Jisung is dying to know what it is although he has a few hunches- he thinks it's better that those words don't come out of his mouth to be left unsaid... yet he doesn't know what to expect, really.

He hopes it's not something bad. 

"Chenle.... hey." he tries calming the elder down, his actions a little amusing although he can see the nervousness from his shaking eyes. There might be more to this than Jisung thinks and there truly is~ a truth that Jisung might regret finding out when he has found out.