2.30

1 month later

1 month later........

Shim💵 messaged you:
I'll meet you tonight.
Pick me up.

With those two simple text messages, Chenle was having mixed emotions when he read it.

After not even updating him of her whereabouts.

It's not like he should know but at least the assurance he needed from the girl was what he asked for.

Staring at his phone while sitting on the couch of his bedroom.

Contemplating whether he texts her back or if he should just leave it on read.

Neither were his hands moving to take action and so he just left it the way it is at that exact moment.

Oh so confused and excited at the same time.

He missed her for some odd reason.

Still not aware of the fact of those growing feelings he was having towards the girl.

And even though he was aware, he wouldn't dare push it because he knows how undeserving he would be if he betrayed his best friend more than he already did.

Chenle waited for the hours to pass by playing games non stop and more like bugging the others with whatever shit they were busy with.

He was growing impatient.

Dying to see the girl and know if she was really fine. 

He couldn't help but wonder after a month of not even a single sort of presence given. 

As if he was ghosted. 

"Gee, Chenle. Sit your ass down for just a moment, please!" Renjun exclaimed in annoyance, the latter getting dizzy from the younger who was walking in circles around the tech room where he and Hendery were at most times of the day.

Chenle let out an exasperated sigh and finally sat on the chair next to Hendery's desk. "Sorry, I'm just..... impatient."

Renjun nodded and roll his eyes. "Gosh you're making my head hurt." massaging his temples in circular motions and wiping his fogged up eyeglasses.

Chenle felt more impatient than he ever could feel.

His leg bouncing up and down, his nails were being bitten with the anxiety that was bubbling into the pit of his stomach as he watched the clock that hung on the wall slowly tick.

The seconds felt like minutes, the minutes felt like hours and the hours felt like years already before the short hand lands to 11 and the long hand lands to 12 striking the time an hour before midnight happens.

He wanted nothing more than to jump up from his seat and dash to see the girl he has been dying to see for the past month already.

He wasn't so sure if she was fine physically.