2.27

Jisung became quiet the whole ride going back to their headquarters

Face gone stoic and lips gone paler as he just stared out the window while their car sped up down the nearly empty highway of the dark midnight.

Taeil noticed his change of demeanor, growing quieter than the usual as he noticed the dry tears that stained the younger's cheeks when he took a glance, the streetlights of the highway being his source to get a better look at the boy who quietly was in pain on the passenger's seat.

He didn't want to ask yet but he felt as if it wasn't any of his business to know the youngest's troubles but he was genuinely worried.

This may not be the first time he's seen him cry but this was the first time he's witnessed the hurt in his eyes no matter how much of a stoic expression he pulled on.

As much as he wanted to help the younger let his burdens out, he didn't want to sound or be intrusive at all.

So he kept his mouth shut and continued to drive, lightly pressing his foot on the gas pedal as he switched gears before taking a left to avoid the upcoming free way that led to the city.

As soon as Taeil drove inside the premises of their beloved headquarters, he couldn't push his worry away for the younger and that's when he decided to ask the boy who sat next to him on the passengers seat. "You okay, Ji?" left hand expertly spinning the wheel as he parked in the garage while the other hand gripped lightly on Jisung's shoulder.

Jisung slightly flinched but relaxes immediately as he looked at the eldest. "Yeah hyung. What's got you worried?" masking his sad emotions with a forced smile.

Taeil sighs and shook his head. "Nothing, you can go rest now." he ushers the young male giving his shoulder a light squeeze before pulling the keys out of the ignition and exiting the vehicle.

The younger nodded exiting as well, immediately finding himself to get on the grounds to the hall that led to a particular room.

Jisung unconsciously made his way opposite to the hall that led to his bedroom.

He doesn't even know why he was going there but he was already in tears while he made languid steps towards the door at the end of the hall.

It happened so fast that he couldn't decipher what he was doing right now.

No sobs left his mouth or his shoulders didn't shake from holding in sobs, just crying tears while he inhaled and exhaled calmly.

Before he knew it, his hand already knocked softly on the thick wooden concrete while his other hand already twisted the knob, swinging the door open and making his way to the edge of the bed.

Chenle was taken aback when he saw what Jisung was doing.

He sat alone in the middle of his bed, left leg bandaged up and back rested on the headboard while he worried for the younger.