2.13

Chaos

Chaos.

That was the only thing that happened right at the moment.

The once peaceful park has now become a battlefield.

Men in all black uniforms fought with the 6 dangerous boys, scattered everywhere around the park near the bridge.

Chenle laid on a high level with the huge sniper in his hands continuing to shoot targets from below while he hid himself well.

And all of a sudden, his phone rang on the floor while he aimed and pulled the trigger on whoever tried to attack his teammates.

He ignored the ringing of his phone, continuing to aim on his targets.

Maeri hid behind a thick and wide post continuous trying to reach and ring Chenle's phone.

She knew thaf if she spoke through her old in-ears the other members would hear her and try to track her. Gritting her teeth, her other foot bounced nervously on the floor while her other hand tightly clutched the dangerous weapon she had taken from Han not long ago.

Chenle continued to ignore the ringing and vibrating of his phone on the floor, helping his team to not get hurt and not get tired that quick.

He patiently laid there with the large dangerous weapon in his hands, smoothly aiming and trying not to hurt his members as well.

What he didn't know that the girl was there as well and was trying to reach onto him.

Shim💵 is calling you...
Answer  | Decline

The phone continued on for a few more seconds until Chenle lost his patience, rolling his eyes and leaving his eyes away from the sniper's scope and to the phone beside him on the floor.

As soon as his eyes caught sight of the caller I.D, he couldn't help but furrow his brows in confusion as to why the girl was calling him at an ungodly hour.

Taking his in-ears out, he hesitated on whether to pick it up or not but he slides the button to the left completely answering his phone, pressing the gadget to his ear. "Not now Shim, I'm doing business."

Maeri sighed in relief and took her in-ears out as well. "I know, I'm nearby." she leaned her head on the cold thick concrete behind her, closing her eyes to compose herself before running out to help the boys whom she once worked with.

Chenle furrowed his brows more than he ever could've. "What the- it's not safe. I swear to god if you ever think of showing up before our eyes then Felix would kill me."

"Too late?" she put on a sheepish smile before thinking of stepping away from the post, the adrenaline slowly running in her veins the more she thought about it.